Halogen Security Limited – Our client in the hospitality business based in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45 years
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACSO -Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th April, 2019.