Halogen Security Limited – Our client in the hospitality business based in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45 years
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: [email protected] with “ACSO -Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!