Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. They specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce/Content Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate and facilitate online sales and website development. Maintain and update online marketing for the brand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Coordinate and facilitate end to end online sales for delivery and payment
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc.)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Manage our supply chain
- Online sales development
- Extensive market knowledge and how competitors are doing
- Coordinate online sales
- Update product information and content on the website
- Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
- Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.)
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
- A degree in Digital Marketing or a solid background in digital marketing with 4-5 years’ experience as an E-commerce Administrator.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.