Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within and outside the country (borderless marketing)
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current sub – agents
- Answer all lead and sub – agent questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and sub – agents questions as needed
- Promote specific products as directed by Management
- Inform leads and sub – agents on current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals (Corporates/Sub-agents/Individuals)
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for Management review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Provide daily sales Report
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Three years of Sales experience in the Travel and Tours industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience in working with teams
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the company; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand of our Tour Packages, flight bookings, Hotel reservations, logistics, etc
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales team on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Liaising with the ICT Manager in managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on daily marketing activities geared towards achieving set targets of the company.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sub – agents and sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity,
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
- Relevant industry experience of at least 3 years ideally from a competitor
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- People Management skill is highly required
- Competitive Analysis for better Sales Planning, positioning and Product development
- Understanding the Customer for cordial Client Relationships and Creative Services quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Very attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) /requirements.
- CVs without the required Travels/Tours/hospitality experience will be discarded.