Graystone Solicitors was established in 2006 after a pupilage from the Law firm of Femi Okunnu & Co. The firm is situated at the heart of the Lagos-Island at the Central Business District.
Our Firm is engaged in the general practice, although we pay particular attention to commercial Law, Oil and Gas Banking and Insurance. We have exclusive retainer agreement with some notable multinational companies in the country in the various fields of construction work, electrical and power engineering, but we also accept briefs of an individual Solicitor/Client basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Secretary/Receptionist
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate
- Ability to perform routine legal research requiring the exercise of considerable independent judgment.
- Experience in related position.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform Secretarial duties
- Must be very good with Microsoft Office Packages.
- Must be a resident of Lagos-Island.
Job Title: Legal Officer
- LLB Hons with minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.