The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is committed to the production of high level manpower, engaging in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance. The University thrives for excellence and is poised to becoming one of the best Universities of Technology in the world.
We hereby invite applications for the appointments of the position below into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement’s National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/6/2019 or valid certificate issued by the BPP
- Verifiable list of similar or other Auditing jobs successfully carried out with their locations and dates. Please include copies of letters of such appointments.
- Interested Auditors are invited to submit the following documents with the application:
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31St December, 2019.
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission including CAC 2 and CAC 7 forms.
- Evidence of the Company’s Registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation in the year for which appointment is being sought as evidenced in the list of accredited firms issued by the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of registration of the Firms’ Officers with the relevant Professional Bodies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Auditor/Firm should submit two (2) separate copies in wax sealed envelopes and marked “External Auditors Application” on the right hand side of the envelop and address to:
The Registrar/Secretary to Council,
Federal University of Technology
PMB 1526, Owerri,
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.
Note: University shall not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful Auditor.