GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a Logistics company affiliated with a Large Manufacturing Conglomerate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering goods while operating a trailer truck over intercity routes and spanning several states.
- The post holder will record amount and type of cargo being delivered, keep their truck and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- To fit in this role, you must have a minimum of SSCE certification.
- You must also have a demonstrable experience of driving a 45ton truck, must be responsible and time conscious.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Truck Driver” as subject of the mail, otherwise mail will not be opened.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing logistics and overseeing the daily operations of no less than 25 nos. 45 MT (22 wheels) Trucks and about 50 Drivers.
- The Post holder will be maintaining vehicles for deliveries, handling complaints, violations and other issues from drivers whilst maximizing efficiency and profitability by managing the vehicles and the drivers.
- The post holder role will also be responsible for monitoring all aspects of costs and profits, from vehicle wear and tear to fuel costs and fleet logistics.
- To fit in this role, you must have at least an OND in any discipline, and you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in logistics management.
- You should also have demonstrable experience managing a minimum of 25 trucks (45ton trucks), must possess analytical and critical thinking skills, with good administration and communication skills, be detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “FLTMGR1” as subject of the mail, otherwise mail will not be opened.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!