GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a Logistics company affiliated with a Large Manufacturing Conglomerate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering goods while operating a trailer truck over intercity routes and spanning several states.
- The post holder will record amount and type of cargo being delivered, keep their truck and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- To fit in this role, you must have a minimum of SSCE certification.
- You must also have a demonstrable experience of driving a 45ton truck, must be responsible and time conscious.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Truck Driver” as subject of the mail, otherwise mail will not be opened.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing logistics and overseeing the daily operations of no less than 25 nos. 45 MT (22 wheels) Trucks and about 50 Drivers.
- The Post holder will be maintaining vehicles for deliveries, handling complaints, violations and other issues from drivers whilst maximizing efficiency and profitability by managing the vehicles and the drivers.
- The post holder role will also be responsible for monitoring all aspects of costs and profits, from vehicle wear and tear to fuel costs and fleet logistics.
- To fit in this role, you must have at least an OND in any discipline, and you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in logistics management.
- You should also have demonstrable experience managing a minimum of 25 trucks (45ton trucks), must possess analytical and critical thinking skills, with good administration and communication skills, be detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “FLTMGR1” as subject of the mail, otherwise mail will not be opened.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2019.