GEONEL Holdings Limited and its subsidiary companies is a multifaceted service providing company with the aim of redefine service delivery. It has grown tremendously over the years has carved a niche for itself by offering innovative investment advice and quality services to our clients from all walks of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a Front Desk Officer to uphold the image of the company by example and utmost professionalism. This individual will receivecustomers and clientsand is charged with the responsibility of creating a positive and lasting first impression
- The ideal candidate must be able to answer enquiries and give accurate informationabout the company. He/She must be conversant with the operations of the company
- The ideal candidate will have an approachable and tidy appearance. He/She must be courteous and maintain a pleasant disposition
- The ideal candidate will proactively attend to office activities, scheduling appointments, receive parcels, verifying identification and signing in guests, opening and closing the establishment, and acting as intermediary between clients and executive staff.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Reporting skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Effective communication and people skills
- Office and data management
- Clerical and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Professional Qualification: Any related professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
Job Title: Driver
Summary of Position
- The Driver is in charge of driving staff to various destinations. The position holder will also provide logistics and administrative support to staff during the period of engagement
- Must have a minimum of SSCE/OND
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 5-7years working experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 30-45yrs
- Must be flexible as per working hours
- Certificate on professional driving is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of mail should be the position applied for.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted CV will be contacted