McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, They involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Management of team member for achieving the organization set objectives
- Technical support to team member on site and when needed
- Ensuring planning documentation are updated
- Ensuring that the technical library is updated, easy to use and accurate
- Development of team member, direct, evaluate their work: and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Develop policy and plan to ensure projects are documented from start to finish
- Providing engineering support at all stages
- Ensuring projects are completed and transfer to client
- Cost effectiveness- optimal use of resources, curtailing operational cost within approved budget and avoiding wastages
- Performing required tasks at a very fast pace at all time and always completing.
- Developing and training work force
- Support sales team in identifying and working on opportunities
- Performing any special duty/project assigned by MD and TD
- Management and supervision of the planning team
- Increasing and maintaining of engineering maintenance contract and services.
- Making sure that maintenance call out are done and monitored
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients, vendors and OEMs
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
- Providing initiative that will support the engineering departments
- Providing reports necessary for the management to make decision on technical training
- Good project planning and Management of tools
- Adherence to project schedule whilst ensuring quality of products
- God relationship management- with colleagues, clients, vendors, suppliers, OEMs, etc
- A degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or engineering related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management role
- Experience in oil and Gas companies will be an added advantage
- Experience in Project Engineering Management
- Strong experience in managing a large workforce with diverse background
- Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Engineering calibration, Fuel pump, Automation and ATG.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or other field will be an added advantage
- Chartered Engineer- Member of Nigeria Society of Engineers and COREN registered will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th May, 2019.