Cindy Oaks Montessori Preschool and Elementary school, we create the happiest and friendliest environment for all families with children from age three months to six years old and extend our care up to 12 year olds during our summer programs. Cindy Oaks was birthed with the yearning to fill the gap many Nigerian children experience during their early years – the foundation stage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enrollment Advisor/ Reception Administrator
- The Enrollment advisor/receptionist serves as the face of her employer.
- She is the first person met after the security personnel and must be capable of driving the brand of the company effectively.
- Although this is an entry-level role, the receptionist needs a great deal of skill to perform the many tasks.
- Welcome all parents, children and visitors enthusiastically with a warm and endearing smile
- Have good knowledge of the school’s policies, procedures and rules and should be able to communicate same effectively to prospective and existing parents.
- Answer courteously basic questions from visitors. Screen and answer calls pleasantly while routing them to their proper recipient – taking and relaying messages as needed
- Respond to mail enquiries while routing and escalating complaints to the appropriate channel
- Provides first information to prospects and gives advise on enrolment of ward
- She may drafts correspondence, prepare financial spreadsheets and create presentations.
- She manages the calendars of senior team members, as well as assist in organization of publicity jingles and adverts.
- She orders office supplies, files documents, makes photocopies and sends and receives important courier packages.
- She may also perform light bookkeeping tasks and would perform other duties as assigned.
- Presentable female (20 years and above only)
- With a minimum of 1 year’ experience working in a similar role
- Minimum qualification is WAEC
- Good spoken English and Strong observation skills
- An Excellent communicator with strong administrative skills
- She also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
- Maintain good and presentable dress sense at all times
- Social Media knowledge and management is an added advantage
- Candidates must be resident in Shomolu, Gbagada and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com on or before the closing date above. Please state salary expectation.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.
Note: Successful candidates will be contacted immediately and invited for an interview.