Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Document Controller
- Keep track of important project documents like project plans, vendor contracts and drawings; creating reports for construction managers; keeping documentation safe and backed up; and performing data entry tasks when project documents need updates
- Ensure proper adherence to company Policy and Procedure and international standards concerning management, archiving and retention of company documents, records and data
- Use EDMS (electronic document management systems) software to track digital documents.
- Organize and archive, maintain documents, fulfill document retrieval requests and train employees
- Ensure that the documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to the appropriate internal persons.
- Follow international standard for numbering documents and input technical revisions; perform compliance checking, filing and organizing; documentation auditing, and reporting on document status and distributing documents as required
- First Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture, preferable but not mandatory
- 2-3 years working experience as a Document Controller preferable in oil and gas servicing company or civil engineering company
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and EDMS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Female Document Controller” as the subject of the mail.