OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Locations: Ogun and Akure, Ondo
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machine.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs.
- HND/B.Sc. in related field
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (calliper, micrometre etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and desired location as subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.