Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust in relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Logistics, Accounting or relevant field;
- Proven experience as inventory officer in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using position as subject/title.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!