HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Audit and Data & Analytics Officer
Reference No: HP/IA/ITDAO
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
- The IT Audit and Data & Analytics Officer has the responsibility to provide Management with early warning signals for potentially destructive operational problems and identify opportunities for improvement as it relates to IT systems and processes.
- Accounting, Administration, Analysis, Analytics, Auditing, Data Analysis, Management Consulting, Quality Control,Retail,Sales,Strategic Communication
- Accounting & Auditing, Bookkeeping, Consulting Services, Distribution, Warehousing & Freight,Ecommerce, Financial Services, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Insurance, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Professional Services
Main Accountability and Responsibilities
- Accumulate data from logs and scan networks for vulnerability.
- Perform IT audits (including security audits), reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Carry out pre and post implementation review of all Health Plus system enhancement, replacement or implementation.
- Perform IT audit analytics and continuous auditing.
- Develop IT related sections of the annual internal audit plan.
- Develop and execute effective IT audit programs in accordance with plan.
- Identify weaknesses in Health Plus’ network and creating action plans to prevent potential IT security breaches.
- Review of the effectiveness of the implementation of IT strategy.
- Manage IT risk assessment process within Health Plus.
- Assist, support and execute internal audit procedures in relation to IT systems.
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit team in the documentation of all IT findings and preparation of audit reports.
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any relevant course
- Membership of a relevant IT Audit Certification body
- 4 years relevant work experience in IT Audit and Data & Analytics in any of these sectors: Pharma, Beauty, Retail, FMCG
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!