An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: GM Engineering & Construction
Directly Supervises: Senior Project Engineer
- Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Work with appropriate leadership to obtain funding approvals; eloquently and accurately present and defend the project scope and associated costs
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project/site engineers and teams have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timeframe
- Develop, maintain and communicate multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems.
- Manage and the project team including engineers, site supervisors, and administrative support
- In some situations, the Project Manager will manage special studies, initiatives, or due diligence assignments
- Oversee or participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be required by IESL management.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Continually meet community needs, business objectives, project visions, and design guidelines
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Develop scopes of work, prepare budgets, solicit bids and proposals
- Review and analyze bids, and ensure budget and schedule compliance
- Prepare property logistics plans and coordinate work activities with property staff to minimize resident disruption
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure technical integrity and quality of work.
- Ensure that Management of Change is effectively carried out.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures, standards and regulations.
- Ensure that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule.
- Motivate and mentor project team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 12 – 15 years relevant work experience
- Effective Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision Making.
- Integrity and trust
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Change Management
- Business Development
- Planning, management and coordination of all project activities, from conception through to commissioning.
- Coordination of bid and procurement packages.
- Understanding of relevant codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of oil & gas onshore and offshore structures/production facilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including producing and maintaining resource loaded schedules using commercial packages such as Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Assist project team members in developing their knowledge and skills.
- Cognate experience in both greenfield and brownfield oil & gas projects.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.