Concept Studios Group, a Multi-Project firm situated in Abuja is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Accountant/Project Officer
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial records of company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes.
- Participation in company projects and procurement procedures.
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Procurement and Product price management.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or other related disciplines
- ICAN or ACCA certification is desirable but not compulsory.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver reports on time
- Proficiency with Accounting Software
- Project Management
Job Title: Architect
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc in Architecture from a reputable Tertiary Institution atleast 1 year post-NYSC work experience.
- Candidates must be very proficient with Revit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send 2 copies of the following below along with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Building working drawings fully done with Revit
- Building presentation (3D) drawings fully done and rendered with Revit.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.