Bash Destiny Auto Works – We are a new generation Auto Care Centre based in Ogba/Agege/Ikeja Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software/Computer Engineer
- We are looking for a passionate Software/ Computer Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
- Your major responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby or .NET programming languages.
- The ideal candidates must be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Developing flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Writing well-designed, testable code.
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing systems.
- Deploying programs and evaluating user feedback.
- Complying with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensuring software is updated with latest features.
- Work experience as a Software/Computer Engineer
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- B.Sc degree/ certification in Computer Science,Engineering or relevant field
- We are looking for creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
- Our major goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Performing a full lifecycle product development.
- Designing systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Conducting experiments methodically,analysing data and interpreting results
- Testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Identifying, formulating and producing effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Evaluating final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety.
- Altering and modifying designs to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
- Estimating budget and scope of project.
- Soliciting observations from operators.
- Preparing product reports and documentation.
- Engaging in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
- Understanding of core concepts including mechanics,kinematics, thermodynamics,materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Technical writing skills.
- Certification in Engineering.
- Experience with product lifecycle management,finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering and computer-aided manufacturing.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tool.
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools.
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!