Titilayo Odus & CO. Limited is a foremost provider of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and training services. Currently we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures.
- Reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation stratetegies.
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; determining production, productivity, quality,resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance and other relevant fields.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Financial Planning and Strategy Skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!