HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Manager
Reference #: HP/HR/PMM
Contract Type: Permanent
- To help manage the company’s performance management system. To design, develop, implement, monitor and measure performance within the company & to be responsible for the administration of the annual performance management process
Key Elements of the Role
- Ensure that all employees have completed Goal Setting plan at the start of the year
- Ensure that performance discussions are documented and implemented accordingly
- Communicate measurement standards and key performance indicators to all members of the organisation
- Assist in preparing and reporting all performance measures (i.e. monitoring tool) and results to corporate and local management
- Assist in career-pathing for employees and succession planning for key leadership roles
- Assist in the reviews and updates of performance appraisal tools
- Assist in conducting performance appraisals and reviews and overseeing all administration of the performance appraisal process
- Manage the annual performance appraisal process and cyclical activities
- Ensure accuracy in performance review scores
- Assist in designing and implementing all matters relating to career development, talent management, employee development of the staff
- Provide assistance as needed to line managers to improve performance and effectiveness.
- Facilitate performance calibration sessions
- Assist in performing analysis on key metrics/processes and recommend process improvements that maximize efficiencies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Directing initiatives and processes within the organisation
- Exchanging and creating a free flow of information with and among various stakeholders at all levels of the organization to produce impactful outcomes
- Managing human resources both within and across borders and cultures
- Integrating core values, integrity, and accountability throughout all organisational and business practices
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the organisation
- Knowledge of the MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Work within budget
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably in the Social Sciences, a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, HRCI, SHRM or CIPD required)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Human Resources Professional
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Performance Management Specialist with demonstrated successes
- Being an Human Resource Expert and Practitioner
- Working with staff and the management to maximise their efficacy and effectiveness at work
- Working with organisational stakeholders seeking expert advice on a variety of situations or circumstances
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.