Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event.
- Market our services to our target market and close sale
- Constantly build a prospect list.
- Organise sales visit.
- Review sales performance.
- Maintain accurate records
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Aiming to achieve monthly /annual targets.
- Help create and promote the overall brand identity of company
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
- Write copy and content for marketing material
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets.
- Look out for training, seminars and conferences where business owners meet, and market to them while they walk out of the training.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Stellar written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (telling us of your previous achievements) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th May, 2019.