Aldelia Group – Our client, a major dealer in the power generation sector is looking to hire a professional for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager-Project
- The main responsibility of a sales manager is to identify, pursuit, and capture commercial sales opportunities. This will be done by identifying leads, engaging in customer relationship management (CRM), and working with a team to respond to requests for proposals.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in project sales and execution.
- Minimum of five years of documentable sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in project business (Construction, M&E, Power, or other sectors)
- Extensive client network in various segments (manufacturing, construction, M&E, IT, etc.)
- Professional and industry-specific certifications and licenses.
Key Competencies Required:
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Worked in a target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and can motivate a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.