Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Supervisor (Merchandiser)
- Will handle Company Laundry wash and give feedback on the activities.
- Maintain laundry data and environment.
- Maintenance of detergent data
- Disbursement of washed cloth the same day collected for wash.
- Inspects washed items to ensure conformance to standards.
- Observes operation of machines and equipment to detect possible malfunctions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in any field
- Minimum of N50,000 monthly plus other benefits.
Job Title: Merchandiser
Locations: Lagos and Asaba (Warri Region), Delta
- Visit shops (Brandshops, Multi-brand, Dealer Branded & Hyper Channel stores) to gather information on stock availability, price monitoring and promotion compliance.
- Check competitor’s price, promotion and marketing activities.
- Checking of all Company products in racks, POP deployment, HD Engine & Splitter status and USB’s.
- Training of all Floor Sales Promoters
- Collation of Market feedback, Voice of Dealers and Customers.
- Maintaining all product display and utilization of the Company allocated space.
- Hygiene of the showroom and all stores visited.
- Status of the Company 3d Logo.
- Checking of all demo kits.
- Sharing of daily report.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Merchandiser, Inventory Officer, Stock Keeper, Warehouse Officer or related roles is an added advantage.
- Excellent Handler of Microsoft Applications E.g. Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good Interpersonal and human relation skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Team working skills.
Minimum of N50,000 monthly plus other benefits/allowances.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the mail subject.
Application Deadline 19th June, 2019.
Note: Qualified candidates should be readily available for interview in Lagos on 19th June, 2019 if shortlisted.