UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for Educational Institutions in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in capacity building which covers the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. Over the years, our impact has been felt across the Nation in over 78 Federal Government owned institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Preparing and continuously updating the staff database.
- Formulation and implementation of HR policies within the organization.
- Orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Conducting confirmation appraisal for new staff due for confirmation.
- Handle HMO and pension of all employees from registration.
- Setting of KPI (key Performance Indicators) for employees and measuring their performance based on that.
- Oversee staff leave by drawing up a yearly leave plan and monitoring it.
- Handling of all staff related issues, complaint, queries and general welfare.
- Manage relationship between the Company’s and its Consultants.
- Develops Job description for employees.
- Performance management of employees by tracking staff performance and conducting appraisal for them mid-year and end of the year.
- Prepares payroll and pension for all the employees.
- Organizes trainings for both head office staff and field workers.
- Talent hunt and recruitment of new employee starting from screening to final employment.
- A graduate with at least 2 years working experience as an HR with relevant certification .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th June, 2019.