Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counselling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions. We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Department: Logistics & Transport
- Ensure passengers safety at all times.
- Informing admin department before the car is taking out of the premises.
- Always ensure compliance of road traffic signs and rules.
- Keeping the company car assigned to you in excellent and good conditions at all times.
- Handling company car with care, servicing them as when due and taking utmost care in driving at all times.
- Returning company car assigned to you to the designated premises at the end of the business day.
- Ensure validation of vehicles particulars and your own driving particulars.
- Monitor and report vehicles status to the company regularly.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND
- must have a Valid Driver’s license and fluent in English
- relevant experience.
The following skills are also required:
- Ability to manage time and routes
- Work well independently
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps (desirable but not required)
You will be placed on 3- 6 months’ probation with a salary of 30,000 NGN. After probation your salary could be increased.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Handwritten Application to:
Ruhe Global Resources (RGR),
16 Gwani Street, Wuse Zone 4 ,
Off Kings Care Hospital IBB Way,
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.
Note: Come along with your passport photograph and driver’s license.