An European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with our Nigerian Marketing Office at Waterfront Garden Estate, Babatunde Osoba Crescent, Lekki Phase 1 Lagos. We seek the services of competent, experienced staff to develop our premium Pharmaceutical Products/Brands in the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Admin Manager
Ref No: OAM03
- Must have an administration and business drive skills to drive the organizational business to achieve organizational goals.
- Minimum of three(3) years post graduation work experience in office administration with, a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Must have a knowledge of management and supervision of key company accounts.
- Must have very sound ICT knowledge with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Job Title: Driver
Ref No: DRV05
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have cognitive driving experience.
- Must live in Lekki axis.
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Ref No: SPS04
- Must have at least 2 Years experience in community Pharmacy Practice, will register and work in the premises.
- Must live in within Shomolu/Bariga axis on the mainland.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Ref No: RSM01
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Kano
- At least 2 years experience as a Regional Sales Manager with a reputable Pharmaceutical company.
- Applicants applying for this post should be ready to be posted to any of these zones; South-South/South-East (Port Harcourt), North-West (Kano)
Job Title: Business Executive
Ref No: BDE02
Locations: Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Abia/Imo, Rivers, Cross River/Akwa Ibom, Plateau/Gombe/Bauchi, Anambra/Enugu
- Pharmacists, Pharmacologists, Physiologists, Biochemists, Microbiologist, and any medical related course.
- Previous Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing experience of premium brands will be advantageous to the applicant.
- Applicants applying for this post should be ready to be posted to any of these states- Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Abia/Imo, Rivers, Cross River/Akwa Ibom, Plateau/Gombe/Bauchi, Anambra/Enugu.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with 2 Passport Photograph, Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies of application should be submitted at the gate house of the office:
Waterfront Garden Estate,
Babatunde Osoba Crescent,
Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2019.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an intervew.