Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (DGM), Cinemas Operations
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Oversee the management of all Cinema Facilities
- Establishing and accomplishing business objectives by overseeing operations in all locations.
- Provide effective operational management by planning, performing and managing operational tasks in all locations
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Identify opportunities to enhance profitability and maintain operational service standards
- Manage operational costs through effective management of resources
- Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
- Monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maximise employee performance by developing teamwork and through effective performance management
- Manage 9 sites and more in various locations across the country.
- The post holder sits in Port-Harcourt, River States.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Understanding of Strategic Operations, Accounting, Financial Transactions, and Budgeting System.
- Experience in hospitality, service or retail sector
- 10 – 15 years management experience
- Strong background in service industry is an added advantage
- Must have held a management role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!