Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT System Analyst
Functionally reports to: Chief financial officer
- To provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs, Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems with ERP
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources Networking
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. – Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Any other task assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Works Well with Others / Develops Self and Others
- Communicates Effectively and Efficient
- % of Lateness, Absenteeism, offense and adherence to Instruction
- IT Optimization
- IT Security
- Cost Efficiency
- Time Management and Punctuality
- Reduction in downtimes
- Increase in delivery time
- Accuracy, Speed and efficiency of transactional processing & reporting
- % Average organization satisfaction
- Planning deadline adherence
- Cycle time for new employee to receive work tools
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skill and Professional demeanor
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Computer Science or related course
- Over 5 years cognate experience
- 3- 5 years’ experience with retail or POS software
- Certifications in either MCP/CCNA
- Database Administration
- Network Operations
- Trouble shooting and Technical Support
- System Software
- System Hardware Skills
- Communication skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Reporting Skills and IT skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Attention to Detail Skills
- Knowledge of Retail Pro or any other P.O.S. Software is Highly recommended.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.