AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aggregation and Distribution Manager
Department: Trade Marketing and Distribution
- Deals and Contact Clients (both locally and internationally) and monitor logistics to be able to deliver products being offered.
- Identify incidents outside of established procedures and report to management.
- Prepare periodic reports based on commodity projections.
- Monitor Subordinates & provide trainings to assure effective delivery.
- Develop and lead strategic sourcing activities including internal and external analysis and negotiation.
- Update the management team on regulatory and market developments, main industry trends and perform analysis.
- Manage and Coordinate all phases of agricultural business from production, storage, processing, packaging, and sales.
- Analyze and Calculate the EOP and risk of selling loans/products to Clients
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc or Higher and Ideally not less than 5 years’ experience of working
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing out-grower schemes, product distribution in the agricultural industry
Functional Knowledge and Skill set:
- Good communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to analyze and evaluate critical matters pertaining to a broad spectrum of agribusiness issues and provide policy advice.
- Marketing and sales skills
- Teamwork and leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply