Rovedana Limited – Our client is a leading service provider in the quick service restaurant (QSR) business in Nigeria. They are mainly into Continental Cuisine, Fast Food Joints, Food and offering African Dishes, Continental Dishes, Buffet Services, Indoor And Outdoor Catering Services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Accounts Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Planning, supervising and coordinating administrative functions
- General accounting task, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledge operations
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports.
- Ensure all expenses are within signed project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment’s vouchers
- Preparing and resolving of invoice issues. Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects
- Corrects errors by posting and adjusting journal entries
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.A/B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Experience: 1 year Minimum
- The Ideal candidate must reside within Lagos Island, Obalende, Surulere axis etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good employee relation
- Good time management skills
- Attention to details
- Great analytical skill
- Proficiency in excel and spreadsheet
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Lagos (Festac, Lekki, Victoria Island, Surulere, Yaba, Ilupeju, Ifako-Gbagada, Ketu, Ikorodu, Isaac John Ikeja GRA and Ogba)
Position Type: Full time
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs.
- Promotes the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable Higher Institution
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a related field.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Decision making skills.
N80,000 – N100,000/month.
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV for a walk-in interview at the address below:
4th Floor, 256 Murtala Muhammed Way, (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date 17th July, 2019; by 10:00am.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.