Five Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Staff: Server/Cook
Include but are not limited to:
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking.
- Take orders, prepare food and provide customers with excellent service.
- Have a working knowledge of the menu and understand what each item calls for.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen and dining area – wash dishes, clean tables, e.t.c.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Make deliveries to customers.
- Work with supervisor to take stock.
- Attend training sessions, as required.
- Report to and take instructions from the supervisor/management to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of cooking: must be conversant with meal prep procedures(experience in a restaurant/other hospitality setting is an added advantage)
- Good hygiene and high level of personal grooming.
- Physical stamina & ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and take directions from the supervisor & other members of management.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise all front and back of the house restaurant operations.
- Supervise food preparation and cooking process.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts.
- Maintain quality control for all food served.
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly.
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen & dining area.
- Assist in training new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally.
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience.
- Proven work experience in a restaurant at a supervisory level.
- Excellent knowledge of cooking local and continental dishes: must be familiar with items on our menu.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods.
- Ability to follow a recipe.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Conflict management abilities.
- Possession of culinary school certification/other hospitality qualification is a plus.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2019.