Talent Access & Partner Plus Limited is an indigenous human resources company that specializes in the design and implementation of people screening processes. Established in 2016, TAP+ specializes in not only screening of individuals, it intends to also bridge the gap for individuals who have difficulties with tests preparations by providing a platform where a variety of questions are made available for practice thereby adding value not only to the organization but the individuals as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Formulation of Administration and Personnel policies within the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage budget relating to HR/Admin (recruitment, rewards, purchases and welfare initiatives)
- Establish resource planning process and implement into the business planning cycles
- Design and implement competitive employee compensation and benefits programs
- Establish a “talent pipeline” capable of quick response and implement best practice recruitment process for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to HR and Administration.
- Identify, initiate, develop and implement HR improvement projects, processes and procedures
- Supervision of benefits and allowances; leave, pension, medical, payroll and other staff allowances.
- Acting as intermediary between contractors, companies and other governmental agencies/private organizations such as ITF, PFA’s Insurance companies, HMO’s etc.
- Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive functional and business performance improvements related to human resources investments
- Provide employee development expertise and support systems to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure effective administration of merit-driven performance appraisal systems for the company.
- Make recommendations to the Managing Director on issues relating to appointment, promotions, transfer, career development and succession plans for all staff
- Plan, develop and implement strategy of HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, training and development, succession planning.
- Monitor measures and report on HR issues, achievements, opportunities and development plans within agreed formats and timescales.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives.
- Initiates the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Co-ordinating and managing the activities of the Administrative Department.
- Provide oversight function for the development of strategies for long range workforce planning and talent acquisition: including forecasting, staffing review, sourcing, recruitment, and resources redeployment to meet ongoing and evolving organizational needs.
- Provide oversight function of the company’s payroll management and timely and accurate processing and reporting requirements.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of human resources, including (but not limited to) employment and labor law, human resource best practices, worker’s compensation, HR policies and procedures
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Ability to influence professionals of Management Team
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS systems
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional and approachable
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Candidate must possess an educational background in Human Resource, either at the BSc Level, or MSc.
- CIPM certification is compulsory
- 3-5 years’ working experience in Human Resources Management
- Candidate should have had experience with an organization that transgressed from Start up (with a staff of 5 to 10), to a medium sized company with staff strength of at least 30. Experience from a technology service back ground is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have hands on expertise in process management, line management, HR reviews and assessment, Recruitment drive, Monitoring employee progress, reward/discipline approach to management, and most especially, the experience in using HR technology management tools
Job Title: Business Development/Sales Manager
- To improve the market position and grow profit through attracting new customers and by increasing the revenue generated from existing customers.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits;
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all company products, relevant selling points and benefits;
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure all business development opportunities are followed through to conclusion;
- To ensure efficient and effective operating standards for sales administration, planning and reporting systems;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Develop strategic sales plans and strategies;
- Identify and target influential people inside the client, customer and third party organisations and build relationships with them;
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Advise Managing Director of client feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance;
- Develop and agree targets, pricing and margins along with the Managing Director and ensure they are met by team;
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action with Managing Director to refocus efforts if targets are not being met;
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients;
- Support mobilization of new business with agreed handover to Operations;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Represent the company on business development and sales-related projects and meetings;
- Create client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company’s procedure;
- Maintain, develop and expand the company’s service portfolio range
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and being aware of and responsive to economic trends and government policies;
- Maintain relationships with all product related partners and suppliers and identifying new potential partners/suppliers, as required;
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a Technology related field.
- MBA Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales, with also an Online/Digital Marketing expertise
- The candidate of interest should have worked in the technology space, where he/she had to work in a distribution capacity
- As our solutions are highly sophisticated, we would require a candidate with a good grip on technology, and ample experience as well
- Ideal candidate should have experience in distribution of products and rendering of services from an OEM supplier and/or from the Nigerian Ecommerce industry
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of technology related to the industry.
- Strong knowledge of local industries, employers, and business market.
- Awareness of current trends in the industry.
- Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies, and making sales.
- Experience with managing teams to meet objectives.
- Ability to call confidently on the highest-level decision makers in an organization.
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- The position requires a strong emphasis on the ability to listen and lead account teams.
Job Title: Technical & Operations Manager
- Define technical standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet company goals.
- Develop and monitor tech/ops department budgets and forecasts
- Establish key performance indicators for tech ops staff and the department as a whole.
- Mentor staff members in order to assist them in cultivating their skills.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution and commissioning of projects.
- Establish good customer relationships by providing excellent and timely services.
- Deal with customers to ensure smooth everyday operations of technical department.
- Establish technical talks with our channel partners and participate in R&D.
- Establish training, short and long-term goals for technical and operations staff, if needed and recommend to HR department
- Review technical designs created for conformance to development standards, appropriate design choices.
- Create technical design for large and complicated projects and monitor the feedback.
- Evaluate new Microsoft technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the company development methodologies and product architecture.
- Create implementation plan and documentation to be followed by tech/ops staff.
- Research and evaluate third party software for usage in development lifecycle to aid efficiency and/or quality.
- Define development standards and methodologies.
- Responsible for implementation of company HSE objectives at corporate level and on projects. Any other technical duties that may be assigned to you
- Education: BE/Diploma/B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 8+ Years of experience in Technical Operations & Project Management
- Expertise Fields: Fuel Management Solutions/RFID Solutions/Automatic Tank Gauging/Telematics/Vehicle Tracking with Data Mining Solutions/Remote Power Management Solutions/Security Solutions, Instrumentation/IPTV/ACCESS CONTROL/Security Systems
- It will be a bonus if the candidates have worked in companies that have ample experience in and Fleet Management, Telemetry Solutions for Telecom Towers, RFID Solutions for Industrial and commercial applications (for construction, manufacturing, Fuel Station Automation), and also, experience in specialized software suites for such applications.
- Another preference is if the candidate has worked in the field of integrated security systems like access control, electronic barriers, time attendance systems, IPTV et.c Some companies of interest that form part of the candidates work experience will be appreciated. They include Emerson Process Management/Or Partner/Or Affiliate Company, Endress & Hauser /Or Partner/Or Affiliate Company, Siemens Nigeria, G4S Nigeria e.t.c
- N300,000.00 monthly
- Medical Facility: Will be given access to Medical centre on company cost
- PFA: 7.5% of Basic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2019.