Kairos Capital provides customized financial solutions to corporate Institutions based on an understanding of their strategic intentions and needs. Kairos Capital is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an Issuing House, Underwriter and Financial Adviser.
We are recruiting for:
Title: Experienced Hire for the Corporate Finance Team
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare excellent quality transaction proposals
- Conducting project initiation analysis
- Prepare Financial Models
- Adept in Company Valuation
- Prepare transaction documentation for issuances, i.e. Prospectuses, Private Placement Memoranda, etc.
- Communicate with professional parties to transactions
- Liaise with regulators on transactions
- Ability to do basic research
- ACCA, ICAN.
- CFA – (in view is an added advantage)
- 2 – 4 years of post-graduation work experience in Corporate Finance.
- Good analytical and numeric skills
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good Understanding of macroeconomics
- Strong written and oral communication
- Good Understanding of the Capital Market
- Proactive and requires limited supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Application Deadline 7th August, 2019.