Karferry Limited – Our client, an architectural, interior and furniture design studio based in Lagos island is recruiting to fill the post of:
Job Title: Female Architectural Designer
- The post holder will participate in the conceptualization and design of projects, work closely with the Creative Director and engage with clients and consultants as projects progress from concept to construction whilst working on the technical delivery of projects, detailed design elements and site inspections.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the conceptualization and design of projects
- Work closely with the Creative Director and engage with clients and consultants as projects progress from concept to construction whilst working on the technical delivery of projects
- Detailed design elements and site inspections
- Detail oriented with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Possess good CAD and 3D modelling skills
- Must be knowledgeable on Revit and Sketchup
- Must have a knowledge of Vray, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and can take initiative and work independently.
- B.Sc in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience in an architectural office
- Highly motivated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For Further Details contact us on: 014537048