PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a key player in the Steel manufacturing Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health & Safety Manager
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards (including OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Research environmental regulations and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance
- Track incident metrics and apply findings
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations.
- Visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients
- Research and implement new materials handling processes
- Analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees and vendors
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in environmental health and safety)
- 6+ years’ experience in the Steel Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards with regard to construction
- CHST Certification preferred
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.