PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a key player in the Steel manufacturing Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health & Safety Manager
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards (including OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Research environmental regulations and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance
- Track incident metrics and apply findings
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations.
- Visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients
- Research and implement new materials handling processes
- Analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees and vendors
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in environmental health and safety)
- 6+ years’ experience in the Steel Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards with regard to construction
- CHST Certification preferred
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!