Perez Medcare Nigeria Limited is a neighborbood outpatient medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Conducts chemical analysis on various body fluids such as urine, blood, saliva, and bile
- Prepares blood and plasma for transfusions by performing compatibility tests
- Analyzes and identifies blood cells using a microscope
- Ensures that laboratory equipment is clean, functional, and calibrated
- Stocks and organizes laboratory supplies and maintains company inventory records
- Answers and responds to patient, physician, and vendor questions and concerns
- Compiles thorough and professional laboratory reports
- Updates and maintains knowledge base by attending workshops, reading, and participating in professional organizations
- Cleans laboratory area and adheres to sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Properly and safely disposes of hazardous and infectious waste and materials
- Respects patient confidentiality laws
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications for their disciplines from recognized institutions.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
Job Title: Hospital Manager
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
- B.Sc/HND in Health care Administration or business management.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years relevant working experience.
Job Title: Matron
- Empowering nurses to take on a wider range of clinical tasks
- Improving hospital cleanliness and Improving wards for patients
- Ensuring patients’ nutritional needs are met and Making sure patients are treated with respect
- Preventing hospital-acquired infection
- Quality assurance and regulatory compliance
- Nursing team management
- Ensuring all mandatory training and inductions are complete
- Completing staff supervisions
- Provide safe processes for the ordering, administration and disposal of drugs
- Report all compliments, comments and complaint
- Supervise and train junior staff and act as a mentor to new staff members
- Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices.
- Must be responsible in the absence of the Clinical Director.
- Experience in managing a shift providing leadership to the team ensuring that all care is delivered in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Actively lead, guide and supervise staff working in-house.
- Undertake specific jobs designated to Matron (Ad-hoc duties)
- To provide line management and professional leadership for nursing / midwife staff.
- To ensure patient/client/ involvement in development of services and environmental standards.
- Be visible and accessible to patients, families and carers.
- To provide specialist education and training to other staff.
- To ensure compliance with, and develop policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Making sure patients get quality care and Ensure that staff is appropriate to patient needs.
- BSCN / RM / RN licensed
- Must have experience in ICU, CCU, NICU, EMERGENCY/TRAUMA/OBG & GYNEO, PEADIATRICS & SURGICAL WARDS.
- 10+ years relevant experience in similar role in a Hospital.
- Not older than 48years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.