Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited is a transportation company providing quality, reliable, safe and comfortable transport services within and outside Ibadan city.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- We seek for a Network Engineer who would maintain network systems and services, ensuring service levels are sustained, including servers, routers, switches, firewall, VPN, other IP devices, as well as all critical applications by installing, upgrading, configuring and troubleshooting as required.
- Uses monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware to troubleshoot, isolate and resolve problems.
- Utilizes hardware and software tools to monitor the health of the Company’s internet connection, Wide-area-Network, and various Local-area-Networks.
- Provide vendor patches/fixes to problems, correct issues/problems with the network as they are identified.
- Utilizes software and hardware diagnostic tools to identify, diagnose and repair complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Directs and performs all necessary information system
- Diagnose and repair complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Directs and performs all necessary information system audits to ensure service levels are sustained, systems are optimized and information systems are not compromised.
- Designs and documents the Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Tracks infrastructure system build – out status.
- Specifies and configures firewalls, switches, and edge routers.
- Provides for other systems and network engineering tasks as required.
- Configures and installs new network hardware in support of the initiatives.
- Installs and configures network reporting tools and software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, departments and the general public.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration or in job related field of study.
- Four (4) years of related work experience directly involved with data network and Cisco based network equipment.
- Experience with Cisco network equipment, voice/data communications, network architecture and network protocols, network monitoring and alerting, firewall configuration maintenance, software updates, network traffic management and QoS configuration ,DMZ configuration and management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.