Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Engineering Technician (Electrical)
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Supervisor – Shift Engineering
- To Maintain and Manage all Electronic Components of the Factory Machines
- Ensure machines function well with specified minimum downtime
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electronic components of the factory machines
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all electronic panels
- Repair and maintain all willet coding machines
- Carry out repairs on all electronic scales
- Generate a daily report on all electrical faults reported.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure that the electrical panels are well kept at all times.
- Minimum of Trade Test II or III or an OND in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Workshop craft or Mechantronics
- HND is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Electronic circuit maintenance
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Technical skills
- Analytic skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.
- When the page open Click “Officer – Engineering Technician (Electrical)” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.