Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Due to business expansion, we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to support the company’s operation in the position below:
Job Title: IT Technical Support Officer
Locations: Rivers & Lagos
- Candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems/applications and maintenance of the computer systems, software and networks of the organisation.
- Candidate should be a graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant field.
Job Title: IT/SIWES Student
- Candidate Must be an IT/SIWES student in any Art, Social Science discipline.
- Candidate will work as HR Adim Support and must be a computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with Job Title as subject.
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Reports to: A designated CSO and to the Group CSO by dotted line
- If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the offices and buildings he monitors.
- He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- He is the first responder on security incidents within his jurisdiction No relocation, must reside in Town where job opening exists.
- A security supervisor oversees guards who protect Genesis private property against theft and vandalism. He also ensure the safety of people on their employer’s premises.
- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto/phone or on foot.
- The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Each day the supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- 5ft8′ or 1.8m tall
- First Degree: B.Sc/B.Tech, 2nd class lower minimum, HND Upper credit (No B.Ed) minimum Computer Literate 2-3years experience in Security Operations
- Age 25-30 years old
- Physically fit
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Culture Fit for Genesis Poise, Confident, Self-awareness, Dress sense and carriage.
- No criminal record
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, are essential for the position of security supervisor so subordinates know how to do their jobs and what to be on the lookout for.
- Supervisors must have a good working knowledge of management practices and principles so he can efficiently perform his job.
- The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2019.