Truckways NG – We aspire to become the preferred networking portal for haulage/cargo transport sector over the years. We hope to allow all logistics businesses to work more closely, effectively and efficiently, using truckways.com.ng as their trusted online haulage booking marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Accountant
Job type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounting, analysis and reporting of Logistics expenses for the Company.
- Review of balance sheet accounts relating to Logistics.
- Liaise with Field and Operations teams, ensuring accurate and timely accounting of goods handled.
- Liaise with Transporters to ensure information provided is to required standard and prompt payments follow.
- Liaise with Clients to ensure accurate loading quality and quantity information and prompt payment on completion.
- Assisting in special projects as assigned.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- Proficiency in PC skills (including Word, Excel, others)
- Male applicants only
- Age: Between 23-30yrs at time of application
- Newly qualified or part qualified Accountant (ACCA,ICAN/ACA,etc an advantage)
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar qualification
- Experience of financial and management accounting and control
- Experience of reporting and analysis
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain and Logistics (an advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2019.