WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders has continued to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
- Our Business Development Team is focused on growing the company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. The Marketing Associate will aid the marketing department in its brand building process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with activations (campaigns).
- Liaise with different marketing/advertising agencies.
- The Marketing Associate will aid the business development team for the entire company portfolio.
- Product centric role; involves close interaction with urban segment.
- Help with identifying sales patterns, consumer trends, seasonality, etc. in the market.
- Administer market research (focus groups) at the head office.
Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or any related field.
- 3-5 years’ Marketing experience preferably from FMCG sector or a Marketing agency.
- Interest to build a career in marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in managerial teams, in a competitive business environment.
- Moderate MS Office (Excel & word, especially) knowledge.
- Strong work ethic (non-negotiable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email