Zocode Limited – Our client, a leading Oil and Gas firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Lead
- This position is for a creative problem solving person, who is highly motivated and verse in enterprise business processes and can use tools to derive value-add insights that can help our organization improve its operational efficiency and manage financial projections.
- Someone with both quantitative and qualitative analysis skill to manage and improve internal financial models, conduct quantitative analysis on key financial initiatives.
- Additionally plays a leading role in the optimization of finance systems and has accountability for all taxation of the business.
- Provide advice to other departments within the organization on financially related issues.
- Conducts risks management and continuously reviews of all finance policies and internal control procedures, effecting necessary changes where needed.
- Develop and lead weekly/monthly/annual/ financial planning processes in order to establish a department-wide corporate budget that is subsequently approved by the Chief Finance Officer.
- Establishes accurate forecasting processes that enable the formulation of informed strategies and direction by departmental leadership.
- Work with Product Team during pricing reviews and new product rollouts
- Carry out cost/benefit analyses, credit improvement forecasting, inventory tracking, etc.
- To work closely with the business’s external auditors in ensuring accurate reporting and the maintenance of the business’s integrity in the industry by ensuring compliance with state legislation.
- The responsibility will include overseeing all activities of team members and ensuring proper execution of functions.
- Work with team for regular assessment, update and maintain financial models.
- Design feasible KPIs and assess impact on business from time to time.
- Contribute to internal budgeting and re-forecasting process.
- Work with Business Intelligence, Credit, Commercial, Customer Experience, and Operations teams to design new performance metrics and analytics.
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses in order to assist management in the evaluation of the profitability of income streams as well as the potential for cost efficiencies.
- Ability to proficiently use Ms Excel, Ms Office, PowerPoint and SAP ERP is a must.
- Must be a good team player with effective communication skill.
- Good problem solver and must be very objective in execution of duties.
- Apply for this position only if you have the competence, requirements and qualification for this position.
- A degree in Accounting, Financial Management or Economics from a reputable institution. A professional qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA, CIS) is desirable.
- 3 to 7 years of working experience in a reputable investment bank/ Issuing House, financial business analyst or a corporate finance position.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills and a good understanding of accounting principles.
- Must have solid understanding of financial modeling, valuation and data presentation skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th August, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.