De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit.
Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy General Service Manager 2
Reports to: The General Service Manager
Summary Job Description
- Coordination of all equipment and maintenance work ranging from power generators, water treatment plants, kitchen equipment, electrical and electronic systems, to plumbing and sewage systems, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, cold rooms, e.t.c
- ‘HANDS ON’ engineering, rectifying faulty equipment and machinery
- Identification of problems and solving same.
- Manage a team of technicians of various fields, training the technicians when there is identified competency gap.
- Manage good relations with the general service department and clientele
- Preparation of monthly reports and other administrative duties
- Work on departmental budget and presentation of same in clear concise format
- Management and administration of the general service department
- All other duties as assigned by the General service Manager.
- B.Sc B.Eng/ HND Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years progressive relevant experience
- Ability to handle high voltage panels
- Ability to work on control systems
- Ability to work on kitchen equipments
- Ability to work on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- He must be a goal getter
- Must have good interpersonal relations skill, relating with other co-workers
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve challenges
- He must be honest and loyal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to multi task.
- Must be a computer literate
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
Job Title: Driver
- Minimum of an O’ Level (i.e S.S.C.E / G.C.E); Maximum – OND
- Age: 30- 45 years
- Must be able to drive truck
- Valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Lagos road network and Highway codes
- Must be able to communicate in English language
- High maturity display and readiness to work under pressure
- 3 – 5 years driving experience
- Must be residing in Lekki / Ajah / Lagos Island.
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Officer
Reports to: Transport and Logistics Manager
Summary Job Description
- Coordination of Transport and Logistics matters across the entire organisation.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organisation cargoes.
- Ensure effective materials management and quality control.
- Generate reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Identify and mobilize resources for logistics operations, within the provisions made available by the organisation.
- Ensure effective Land Transport Storage and Handling (LTSH) management including regular LTSH reviews.
- Liaise with line managers on concerns or matters arising as it pertains to the T& L function, reporting same to the T&L manager for a redress
- Monitor vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and road worthiness
- Ensure adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervise other logistics staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
- HND or B.Eng Mechanic Engineering or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- 3 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.