Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing/ Social Media Executive
- Develop and implement strategies for generating and qualifying leads for business by identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate in other to drive sales for the company brand.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing and establish social media presence for the company, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Sell the company’s brand by recommending value-added solutions and develop business strategy.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company e-commerce website.
- Manage and generate content across all Social Media platforms.
- Develop and implement social media strategies on behalf of the company.
- Manage and redesign company website as applicable to improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates.
- Prioritize and communicate day to day project activities to Business Development.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary needs of all digital marketing.
- Maintain constant social media presence across all digital channels
- Drive product sales through relationships and maintaining consistency in how products are advertised
Core Role Requirements
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior knowledge of website analytics tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2019.