GEONEL Holdings Limited and its subsidiary companies is a multifaceted service providing company with the aim of redefine service delivery. It has grown tremendously over the years has carved a niche for itself by offering innovative investment advice and quality services to our clients from all walks of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Geologist
Location: Remote officer (to work in Abuja, Minna and Okene project sites)
- Daily development checks/geological mapping
- Reporting, data collection and system development
- Core logging and soil sampling
- Planning of drilling sites
- Assisting with interpretation and validation of grade control
- Assisting with the generation of structural models
- Mineral resource evaluation and modelling
- Supporting management with life of mine planning and scheduling
- Liaising with the technical services department
- 80% availability on the field·
- A tertiary qualification in geology
- Mineral resource estimation experience
- 1+ years experience in geo-mapping, core drilling, soil sampling, sampling, logging and description
- Experience with a range of geology programs, including Minesight and other GIS software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification and Experience
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in geology.
- Professional Qualification: Any related professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum 1 year+ relevant experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of mail should be the position applied for.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted cvs will be contacted