Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
- The Treasury Officer manages the platform for payments, ensures cost effective fund management and maintains good working relationships with the company’s bankers, insurance companies and regulatory authorities
- Maintain good working relationship with the officers the Company Bankers
- Maintain good working relationship with the officers of the Company Insurance Companies
- Ensure prompt rendition of daily treasury reports for the preparation of group account
- Daily review banks’ balances and position for management daily decision making.
- Prepare and present periodic or ad-hoc reports as required, to support management decision making
- Prepare monthly analysis and reconciliation of PPPRA Receivables, PEF / Admin Charge.
- Ensure smooth running of payment processes; Account opening requirements and internet banking requirements.
- Monitor transactions to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Oversee insurance activities and manage relationships with insurers.
- Prepare and remits source deductions and payroll tax
- Issue cheques for all accounts due, invoice and reconcile accounts receivables and payables
- Monitor and ensure compliance within treasury function
- Negotiate and secure funding for the company’s working capital at the best rates
- Manage the company’s cash flow and payment system
- Optimize utilization of available funds
- Assist to coordinate the company’s borrowing activities with banks and other financial institutions.
- Advice on investment options of excess cash on deposits to generate interest income for the company
- A first degree (minimum of second class lower) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related course
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, with understanding of IFRS principles is preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounts payable & receivables, and general ledger accounting
- Two years’ experience with data entry on ERP
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practice and procedures
- Knowledge of stock valuation, cost and management accounting
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Accounts reconciliation and closing procedures
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups etc.). Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) Behavioural
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.