A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following key activities;
- Provide IT Support to staff
- Management of the company’s website and e-commerce hubs
- IT Security Management
- Network Resource Management (data base and software)
- IT innovations necessary to optimize project and enterprise activities.
- B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years related work experience.
- ITIL professional certification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance activities for server hardware, operating systems and other software.
- Continuous learning and Improvement
- Effective communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and organizational skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Integrity and accountability
- Safety conscious
- Good Knowledge of Industry Technologies
- Good technical knowledge; software and hardware
- Systems operation and maintenance
- Website and application management
- Social media savvy
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (8/10) and Windows Server (at least 2008) experience
- Knowledge of laptops, LAN and Wi-Fi configurations
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!