Maryam Automobiles Limited is among the earliest and most established trading company in the field of automobile paint distribution, providing a prompt service to a wide range of customers in Nigeria. We offer friendly and efficient service and advice to both Automotive Paint Stockists and Automotive Bodyshops. Combining product knowledge, a wide variety of brands, second to none customer service and keen pricing policies, coupled with in depth stock, we cater for the needs of both all our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- A successful inventory manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities.
- He/She will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile/Update inventory
- Monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- HND/B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2019.