Adcem Health Care is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We deal in Fresenius’ innovative products and equipment, including machines, dialysers and all the required consumables for kidney patients in hospital, dialysis clinics or at home. We also provide a range of product support services and the design of tailor-made therapies for specific needs. As an integrated company we are in the unique position of being able to offer products, services and support along the entire dialysis chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Build up businesses by gaining new customers, through strategy formulation
- Analyse and update customer and product Information
- Draw up proposals to prospect for new clients.
- Planning and Preparing Presentations for Management use
- Spearhead Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- Manage Projects, Tenders/Bid Processes and maintain project files
- Review of professional journals and publications, proposals for management information and decision
- Carry out market intelligence tests and provide management with market feedbacks
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPI’s & meet deadlines
- Proficient in Ms Office suite
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in a Pharmaceutical/Healthcare company
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email