Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. Our company’s head office is located in Lagos with a production facility covering an area of approximately 10,000m2.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer – Power Specialist
- Develop Technical Design Proposal
- Submit Proposal (Technical and/or Price Proposal)
- Product Assemblage
- Installation & Commissioning
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Repairs
- Product Exhibition for Educational Institutes
- Post Tender Submission Follow-ups
- Generate Sales Order
- Manage Inbound Delivery Inspection
- Academic qualifications: B.Sc/HND Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Experience: 2 years relevant experience.
Job Title: IT Officer
- Creation and maintenance of IT policy
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-out
Job Title: Account Manager
- Oversee Invoices to customers
- Oversee Processing payments to vendors; contractors; Statutory Bodies
- Oversee Liaising and relationship management with Bankers
- Oversee Tax management and liaising with regulatory bodies
- Oversee Staff Payroll Disbursement
- Oversee Book-keeping and Financial Reporting
- Oversee Post Project Profitability Assessment
- Oversee Cash Administration
- Oversee Fixed Asset Register Management
- Oversee Budgeting and Cash flow Management
- Academic Qualification: HND/Bsc in Accountancy
- Professional Qualification: ICAN/ANAN
- Experience: at least 4 years relevant
Job Title: Furniture Specialist
Job Description and Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Auto-card.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about furniture products.
- Generate design options
- Detailed Design Review & Re-Validation
- Installation & fitting of soft accessories
- Conduct Test-run Installed Equipment
- Conduct Operator Training Organize product exhibition & demo
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate furniture.
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products.
- Coordinate with sales team to establish selling strategies and deals.
- Work with sales team to maximize sales and profitability.
- Analyze and process customer orders accurately.
- Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale.
- Experience: OND/HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
Job Title: Sales Personnel
- Identify potential prospects
- Forward Introductory proposal & product catalogue.
- Obtain tender requirements
- Acknowledge intent to prospect opportunity, as applicable
- Prepare quotations/offer (commercial) on SAP
- Submit proposal
- Shortlist/Invite vendors for pre-qualification
- Vendor pre-qualification assessment / evaluation
- Negotiate with vendors/ suppliers
- Maintain updated register of applicable statutory and industry required licences
- Manage clients database
- Follow ups and post tender client relationship management
- Manage client enquiries & complaints
- Collect and analyse pre and post project client feedback
Job Title: Logistics & Operations Officer
- Procurement planning
- Vendor/supplier contract management
- Inbound product delivery logistics & audit material handling
- Storage of material
- Preservation of material
- Store inventory
- Out bound product delivery logistics and audit
Requirements & Experience
- BSc/OND/HND in Accountancy with at least 2 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2019.