Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA, headquartered in Ivory Coast.
As a result of expansion we urgently require a very qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Civil/Building Engineering with minimum of 2.2 or lower credit.
- 7 years cognate/post-graduation experience.
- Master’s degree an added advantage.
- COREN certified.
- Experience in planning, execution and overseeing the design and construction of buildings, drainage systems, roads, culverts and range of infrastructure.
- A committed and energetic leader
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD and 3D
- Communication skill.
- People, time and resource management skill.
- Ability to establish priorities; coordinate activities and delegate responsibilities where appropriate.
- Ability to inspire, guide and lead others in the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.