DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in KANO. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Clinical Representative
Locations: Jos, Plateau and Benin, Edo
- The Institutional Clinical Representatives will implement the Institutional Clinical strategy of DKT Nigeria by effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Institutional Clinical Services (Hospitals and Clinics)
- Communicates product information in a way that’s meaningful and relevant to each individual customer and account; customizes discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer healthcare needs. Uses the insights to position DKT Nigeria’s products and collaborate with customers on focused and customized business strategy.
- Shares learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs.
- Engages in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with particular emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
- Meet key opinion leaders to negotiate purchases.
- Within institutional hospital accounts, acts as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities.
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- B.Pharm or a related degree
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- 3-5 years’ detailing experience on ethical pharmaceutical products and medical devices
- Clinic / healthcare provider (physician) relationship management
- Ability to travel frequently within the assigned territory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications without locations will be discarded.
- Applicants should only apply at their locations because there will be no arrangements for relocation
Application Deadline 7th August, 2019.